2/28 Hand Pies
- 10 mini pies with dipping sauces - $25
- Meatball & Mozzarella with Mama Rosa’s Red Sauce
- Chicken Gumbo with Pickled Pepper Relish
- Beef Stew with Brown Gravy
What is a Hand-Pie?
- Nearly every culture has their version of a hand pie. The common thread is a flaky pastry dough filled with either a savory or sweet filling that is then baked or fried.
- Sometimes referred to as a turn over or bastardized as a Hot Pocket, a hand pie is a satisfying meal you can eat with one hand!
What makes these hand pies different?
- We have created a flaky tender envelope stuffed with a variety of flavorful stews and sweet fillings.
- These hefty sized pockets make a wonderful lunch partnered with a small salad or bowl of soup.